What is Udemy?
Udemy is an online learning and teaching platform where more than 60,000 courses are available to enroll with an average visitor of 150K per month. It is registered under the name Udemy.Inc and is for-profit massive open online course provider with a vision to provide education to professional students and scholars. Udemy has a curated collection of business and technical courses that help private companies, institutions, non-profit organizations to go further with learning at the center of their strategies.
Udemy was founded in May 2010 by Eren Bali, Gagan Biyani, and Oktay Caglar. As of June 2022, the platform has more than 54 million students, 200,000 courses, and 70,000 instructors teaching courses in over 80 languages. The headquarters of Udemy is located in San Francisco, US, with hubs in Denver, US; Dublin, Ireland; Ankara, Turkey; Sao Paulo, Brazil; and Gurugram, India.
Udemy is an online learning platform that allows instructors to create online courses on their favorite subjects. They can create courses using Udemy’s course development tools, which allow them to upload videos, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, audio, ZIP files, and live classrooms. Instructors can also use online discussion boards to engage and interact with students. Business and entrepreneurship, academics, the arts, health and fitness, language, music, and technology are only few of the topics covered in the courses. The majority of programs include practical topics like Excel software or how to use an iPhone camera. Udemy for Business is a targeted collection of over 7,000 training courses on topics ranging from digital marketing methods to office efficiency, design, management, programming, and more. With Udemy for Business, organizations can also create custom learning portals for corporate training.
Udemy has been mentioned in The New York Times, The China Post, Fast Company, the BBC, YPN and TechCrunch, with Mashable noting “Udemy offers an experience that rivals the real classroom, and should prove to be a useful utility for teachers and students of all subject matters.”
How to get Udemy’s premium courses for free?
Well, there is no any hard and fast rule for obtaining the paid courses for free. However, there are ways where one can manage to enroll for free in some paid courses which are initially made free as a promotional learning package that uses discount coupons. These courses can be obtained for free with Udemy coupons.
Follow these steps to get Premium Udemy Courses For Free;
- Login to udemy.com with your valid email, if you don’t have Udemy account you can sign up for free.
- After you login or create an account, just close the tab or head to a new tab and get to the URL studybullet.com.
- After you get to the Study Bullet’s Website you can see the following homepage or the landing page.
- Scroll down to see for your desired courses, once you get it, you can click under the course thumbnail and get into it.
- Once you’re done with the step 4, click on the “Enroll for free” button which usually appears on the buttom side of the page.
- After you click on “Enroll for Free” it gets redirected to official udemy website with the coupons applied automatically.
- Once you get into the official website you can enroll for free. (But make sure the given courses have the required slots and coupon code applied to it.)
- Usually 500 free enrollments are given as a promotional campaigns from the authors and the Udemy itself. So make sure you are the first 500th enroller to get these courses in discount. After the slots has been filled you’re confined to pay as required.